Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 Months Old

Immunization Shots
Def: Betraying your child into the hands of the enemy :(

Pretty sure I cried as hard on the inside as Gracelynn did on the outside for her first set of shots. How heartbreaking! All Heath and I wanted to do was hold her...and unfortunately, we had to...for the shots. For anyone who has held our beautiful little bundle - she's not a cryer, but she just screamed during the whole thing. On the way home we picked up some grape flavored Tylenol while she whimpered in her car seat. I could not get home fast enough! I think Dads do a little better for these kinds of things...

She's all smiles this morning - not for the camera of course.
Here she is, keeping me company in the kitchen in her "baaaa lamb'y" overhauls.
According to her outfit, she's been farming since 1989. ;)

Heath has really been getting into the kitchen lately - sometimes good, sometimes bad! Bad meaning: he scrounges for food even after I've cooked a down-home meal that, if I do say so myself, is just scrumptious! Good meaning: last night he came home from playing basketball with the guys and cooked some delicious homemade chocolate chip muffins. Yum yum! Yes, he and Betty Crocker have been getting a little cozy. ;)

Well - below is our 12.8 lb, 23.5" little girl.
This is after her morning bath. We gave up trying to do it at night. All three of us would collapse into bed...and when we discovered that regardless of a bath, Gracelynn collapses at about 9:30 anyway? We skipped the bath at night. :) Something must be working though because she has slept 8-9 hours every night for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Glory hallelujah!



Translation:
I'm not mad yet, but if you don't start getting me what I want...
I will be!


Love,
the kelleys


No comments:

Post a Comment