Happy 24th Birthday Daddy!
Gracelynn loves to be where the action is...hence, her little bumbo on the counter (with close supervision from her mom!) while Dad makes breakfast. :D
Gracelynn loves to be where the action is...hence, her little bumbo on the counter (with close supervision from her mom!) while Dad makes breakfast. :D
How many eggs are you using?
It's time for her bath, so I can't post long. I have lots to do to prepare for Heath's birthday. Haha! Can't tell you yet...because he reads my blog updates during lunch at school. ;) Sneaky sneaky! But he won't get any hints here.
As a side note, we discovered this morning that we have an officially potty-trained DOG. Every morning, he circles a little red bucket he dragged to the middle of the yard and - lo and behold - he pees right in it! Gross! Sick! We know. Sam has ceased to surprise us with his...somewhat less than delicate personality. :S
The little princess is calling! I'd better go. Here she is with Heath after our walk last night. Don't worry, I'll be sure to upload pictures from tonight's festivities! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment