Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week Recap

Hi Everyone!
I haven't used a "picture" for our blog title in a long time...but we couldn't resist putting this one up of Gracelynn smiling. She has now discovered toys, hands, and our reaction when she smiles. She's laughing now (not outloud yet), smiling like crazy, and intentionally playing with a few of her toys - by playing we mean batting at the toys and giggling at them. :)
Here's a short video of her when she first really started responding to her now favorite toy...


It's been a rather busy week. Gracelynn is busy growing up while Heath and I try to keep up! In the meantime, I've been painting the patio, resurrecting an old fridge (epoxy spray paint is amazing - picture still to come...), and of course, washing diapers. :)

Heath and Gracelynn have really been playing together a lot now. Here and there, she dumps minor spit-ups on him, but now he doesn't mind. My dad is here for the weekend - right now he's finishing up some odds and ends in the kitchen while Gracelynn swings next to him. The bathroom is next on the list - we're going to have a shower again! Who knows, while Dad is tiling in our bathroom, I might just get motivated and finish tiling a backsplash in our kitchen...

Here was our week as follows in photo format:

Gracelynn and Daddy practicing their smiles

Quality time on the couch. :)
First smiles on camera!!!


Yes, I figured it was time to include a picture of Mom/Daughter
Gracelynn and Grandpa eating lunch yesterday (yes, Gracelynn is making nasty faces). She was fussing because Grandpa was ignoring her pleas for the paci...
Yep! He gave in and she konked out!
"Sam the Protector"!!!
He really enjoys laying down right next to her. Yesterday he was licking at her toes (of course she had socks on!) and she was just giggling away. :)

Here they are staring each other down...

Thanks to the time change, Heath almost overslept getting to school on time! Apparently, his phone thought that since the hour changed...so should his alarm! Gracelynn woke us both up on last weekend's "6:30" so he was up, dressed, and gone before I even had time to blink! (Hi Honey! I hope you had time to getting something to eat. Have a great day!)

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures - they really are worth a thousand words.
And ENJOY THIS WEATHER! Our yard is officially "snow"less. :D

Love,
the kelleys

No comments:

Post a Comment