Has anyone else just been loving these last few days?
Gracelynn and I (mostly me :) have been out jogging lately and soaking up this sweatshirt weather. She's a bit more bundled up, of course, but loving it just the same. We jogged 9 blocks to bible study yesterday...whoever thought jogging up a slight incline with a stroller could be so much work??
We've also been visiting Heath at school for lunch.
Below is the birthday cake that...we haven't actually eaten yet because we were so stuffed from Texas Roadhouse. So stuffed, in fact, that we still had leftovers for lunch yesterday! Cactus onions are still just as good the next day. :D
Gracelynn and I (mostly me :) have been out jogging lately and soaking up this sweatshirt weather. She's a bit more bundled up, of course, but loving it just the same. We jogged 9 blocks to bible study yesterday...whoever thought jogging up a slight incline with a stroller could be so much work??
We've also been visiting Heath at school for lunch.
Below is the birthday cake that...we haven't actually eaten yet because we were so stuffed from Texas Roadhouse. So stuffed, in fact, that we still had leftovers for lunch yesterday! Cactus onions are still just as good the next day. :D
I still have yet to convince Gracelynn that she's not supposed to glare at me when I take pictures. She smiles like crazy until I put the camera up to my face. Well - I tried. :)
That's all for now...I'm on a misson this weekend. Lol - sometimes I can't sleep because I have all of these crafty ideas to get things in the house finished. I have a design for curtains that I want to sew up here pretty soon, old blinds that I think I can resurect, and a patio that needs to be painted. Have a great weekend everyone!
love,
the kelleys
love,
the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment