Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Oh so pretty in pink :)


Today, Gracelynn and I are going to the grocery store!
Poor Heath has been scrounging around the kitchen lately, so I guess it's time to make my bimonthly trip to Aldi. I'm armed with a list and a coke. :)

Last night, the three of us went for a long walk. Gracelynn loves to ride in her Snugli pack. It's actually much more comfortable for both of us than the stroller (but I like that for stashing "stuff" in the bottom).

So, I decided yesterday that I was tired of headbands leaving red lines on Gracelynn's poor little forehead...so I made her a new one! What do you think?



Lol - someone has some chubby cheeks yet! I crocheted her headband around one of my hair ties and made it super soft. :) Bye-bye red lines!

We were having some cradle cap issues yesterday, so her head still has some baby oil on it. I'm calling her my little grease monkey today. :) Problems solved though!

Yesterday morning, after a particularly massive spit-up, she took a bath for the first time in her rather large rubber ducky bathtub. She was very gluttonous and learned (again) the hard way that too much of a good thing is a bad thing...only this time, she soaked me too. :P Yuck! I've been a little spoiled into thinking that burping is getting "cleaner" and I've been a little lax in protecting myself from the "upchuck".

I'd write more - but I need to get on the road to Davenport while my day is still early! Somehow, now that I'm a mom...my days seem to go that much faster. I'm beginning to understand why parents say they can't believe how fast they got old. Haha...I guess there's a pun in there...kids making parents age before their time??? Did I do that? Sorry Mom!

Have a great week!
love,
the kelleys


No comments:

Post a Comment