Between Heath being sick and Gracelynn and I making an impromptu visit to Waukon to visit while Daddy kept his cold to himself...it's been a rather short weekend. So far, Gracelynn has warded off this nasty virus going around and Heath seems to be on the mend, although I do believe that's probably the last time I leave him home alone "sick" to "rest" it off. Not only did he treat himself to Chinese for lunch, but corndogs for supper and McDonalds for breakfast the next morning. I guess there was nothing wrong with his appetite. :P
"Don't you think I look like my Daddy?"
"Don't you think I look like my Daddy?"
Still, I should be glad he didn't "starve to death" in a kitchen full of food. :)
Below are some pictures from this weekend when Gracelynn and I went to visit. Her uncles have affectionately dubbed her "little g".
Below are some pictures from this weekend when Gracelynn and I went to visit. Her uncles have affectionately dubbed her "little g".
This morning I'm singing/playing guitar again for church. I left around 7:00 for the first service and came home to a washed/clothed Gracelynn and a fine-looking husband...if I do say so myself! Heath is really getting into breakfasts because he made a stellar omelete for me this morning too...don't worry, he washed his hands. :)
Gracelynn has her 2mo checkup tomorrow. We're looking forward to seeing how she's grown...but I'm not sure about the shots. I'll probably cry right along with her. :(
Guess we'd better get going. I need to change again (thanks to Gracelynn) and we need to be early for the second service for a sound-check. Many blessings to you all!
love,
the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment