For those of you who didn't visit this past weekend (we're still recovering!),
Gracelynn entertained her guests with her very high, and very girly "screams". Of course, it's very loud and so very cute right now...but mom (me) is somewhat anxious about what that will translate into when she gets older...yikes!
Here's a short video (by the time I decided I should catch a quick video...her "screams" were getting a bit tired/hungry...but it's still a pretty good version!)
Here's a short video (by the time I decided I should catch a quick video...her "screams" were getting a bit tired/hungry...but it's still a pretty good version!)
I'm not sure if every mom does this...but sometimes when Gracelynn is sleeping, my most enjoyable moments are spent just watching her.

Also, in case any of you out there haven't realized that it's March Madness season (and UNI WON over KANSAS!!!) ...Gracelynn and her Daddy are very much tuned in. :D
We spent most of Saturday afternoon visiting with Cameron, Terra, and our nephew Jacen. The babies in our family are getting so big so fast. While we ate and caught up with the Burts, my grandparents and great-grandmother also dropped by with some homemade chocolate Easter eggs and a new toy - Gracelynn already loves listening to it and watching the lights blink. :)
Another five-generation photo (minus my dad). We all spent the rest of the afternoon celebrating Mady's 2nd birthday (my second cousin's daughter).

OUR FIRST FAMILY PHOTO!
(yeah, I know...we've been remiss, but we keep trying to take one ourselves and we end up chopping someone's head off in the photo...this one is compliments of Aunt Terra :)
After Mady's birthday party, we had more visitors! G'pa & G'ma Wyman came for the rest of our weekend. And in case no one knows this - Grandpa Wyman soft spots are his grandkids. :) Gracelynn had Grandpa wrapped around her little "toe" all evening while he massaged her little feet. She loved it!


Tammy and I watched as Grandpa and Daddy played with Gracelynn. :)

FIRST GRANDPARENT PICTURE WITH G'PA & G'MA WYMAN!

Also, in case any of you out there haven't realized that it's March Madness season (and UNI WON over KANSAS!!!) ...Gracelynn and her Daddy are very much tuned in. :D
Another five-generation photo (minus my dad). We all spent the rest of the afternoon celebrating Mady's 2nd birthday (my second cousin's daughter).
OUR FIRST FAMILY PHOTO!
(yeah, I know...we've been remiss, but we keep trying to take one ourselves and we end up chopping someone's head off in the photo...this one is compliments of Aunt Terra :)
Sunday afternoon we hit DQ for an ice-cream/milk stop and then the mall - I desperately needed new jeans. Jerry and Heath were such good sports about it that I actually DID find jeans. :) Of course, Heath did find some new polos for teaching and Grandpa Wyman picked out an Easter dress for Gracelynn (but I'm sure they'd never admit they probably had fun. Lol)
Well, Gracelynn just woke up and gave me that look that says, "I'm hungry - now would be a good time to feed me!" Hope you all enjoyed the pictures/video.
love,
the kelleys
Well, Gracelynn just woke up and gave me that look that says, "I'm hungry - now would be a good time to feed me!" Hope you all enjoyed the pictures/video.
love,
the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment