Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nite Nite

I have to admit, I'm loving having the internet at home - I keep up with everything so much better and obviously...I blog more. ;)

This morning was a typical morning - except that Gracelynn decided everyone needed to wake up before 7:00. Guess she's getting us back into the school routine early! Then, it was scrambled eggs with cheese and peanut butter toast (one of her favorite meals).


And one of her favorite new faces...

We've been having issues with nap time lately - but crazily enough - she went upstairs around 4:00 this afternoon, accidentally (actually, it's usually on purpose) locked herself in her room...a few tears and minutes later and we think she actually got into her bed and fell asleep! I know! Crazy!

We finally figured out why she was waking up in the middle of the night when she slept in her toddler bed...she's a wild sleeper and was literally flinging herself off the mattress! When we finally figured that out - we put her pillow at the foot of her bed and apparently, it was enough to keep her in bed. Hehehee! She is now officially sleeps all night in her toddler bed. :D

Nite nite Gracelynn. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment