Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Clayton Heath Kelley

Hi Everyone!

I know many of you have been anxiously watching our blog and waiting patiently for an update. :) Believe it or not, these past couple of nights, Clayton has only gotten me up twice! Lol, of course, that means in bed around 10:30ish - up twice - and then awake for the day around 6:30AM. But actually, that's really quite good and I'm feeling pretty spry!

Okay - so officially, meet the newest addition to our family:

Clayton Heath Kelley
August 11, 2011
Born 5:53 PM
7lbs 14 oz.
19.5"

Below is a slideshow of the past few days' pictures!



And for fun!
Here's a short video of Clayton's first morning. :)


Well, this tired mommy needs to finish her supper and get a quick nap in before tonight. I'll do my best to get some more current pictures from this week. :)

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment