Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Weekend

Hi Everyone!

Hope you're enjoying your 4th of July! The fam and I are spending the rest of the afternoon indoors after sitting through a very fun, but very hot, parade!

I have a lot of pictures, so I'll only write a little bit...but we'll hopefully have internet at home again shortly, so I'll be able to keep you all informed better soon!

Here's me and my girl. :)
(34 weeks down...and hopefully 6 or less to go!)

Reading is an every night affair. Here is her "go to bed" book.

Maybe I should rephrase that and say, reading is an every DAY affair.
This is her permanent reading spot! Where the "bear bag" goes, she goes...with all of her books!



Heath put in a sandpile for Gracelynn last week and her she is, patiently waiting for him to finish digging.

Hurray!
She has already spent HOURS in her sandpile...


Baseball caps are now her newest "fashion statement". Since Daddy comes home in one almost every day, she decided they were now "cool" to wear.

Say "cheese!"
(One of my absolute favorite pictures!)

Winnie the Pooh is nothing short of Gracelynn's favorite character - so I decided Pooh was worthy of being used a sandbox cover. :) 
Behold - old plywood with a new purpose!

Gracelynn's new "hat like daddy"

G'pa and G'ma came to visit this weekend. It didn't take very long for Gracelynn to warm up when she decided they were very good "readers".
(Yes, the book is a Winnie the Pooh book)

After a crazy night playing with "Pappa" and G'ma, Gracelynn hung out with them for the city parade. It was HOT, but she managed to snag a pretty necklace, a sucker (which she thoroughly enjoyed) and a freeze pop...which left a blue trail everywhere on her!


Daddy hanging out and looking "cool".


G'ma, Daddy, and G.


Love this photo!

The "growing" Kelley family!
(Please, don't remind me I'm getting very pregnant! Lol...I haven't forgotten!)

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I would not say you look VERY pregnant at all! How you manage to stay so cute while pregnant is beyond me! I am only 21 weeks along and I definitely think I look bigger than you! Adorable family!

    ReplyDelete