Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mini Corn Dogs

Trying new recipes is something I've always enjoyed. Since posting several of my successful attempts, I've had a lot of positive feedback and requests for even more!

So here is today's latest experiment that I found on another mom's blog. I tweaked it a bit and came up with this:

Mini (Kiddie) Corn Dogs

These were really delicious and took me literally about 5 minutes to prep.
Obviously, they were a huge hit with Heath (only he requested more dog than corn ;)

My plan is to make extra batches and freeze them for Gracelynn's "nacks" (snacks).


This recipe is so simple it's not even fair to call it cooking!

1 Jiffy corn muffin mix
hot dogs (can be frozen or room temp)
1 mini tart pan

Mix the corn muffins as directed. (Don't forget to spray the tart pan!) Fill tarts about half full with corn muffin batter - this is preference...more corn batter = more corn muffin. More dog = you get the picture. :)

Simply push your desired amount of hotdog down into the tart pan and bake at 400 degrees for roughly 12-15min. Remove and serve hot with ketchup!

Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment