I have to admit, this week just flew by me!
I spent most of it cleaning and getting ready for my Pampered Chef party on Saturday and a small bit of it enjoying the weather and some much-needed rest.
I spent most of it cleaning and getting ready for my Pampered Chef party on Saturday and a small bit of it enjoying the weather and some much-needed rest.
Gracelynn's G'pa Snitker came down for a vist/work week and believe it or not? Our bathroom actually looks just that...like a BATHROOM! WOW! We even got far enough to paint and install the vanity/sink. WOW again!
This weekend was fun. Between the women who came from the party and the guys (mainly Heath and G'pa)...all 4 dozen muffins, sticky buns, egg casserole, and pink lemonade are gone!
Grocery stop after church!
Here is Gracelynn enjoying "snack time" in a box. Don't ask me why - but they make the best toys!
Crazy hair - I know. She just got out of the bathtub and was enjoying some "diaper time" - which I guess translates to "Mommy is too tired to go back up the stairs to find pajamas so I'm going to run around as long as I can and make the most of my freedom!"
Well, now that we have internet at the house again, I should be able to keep all you faithful blog readers up to date. :) At least, that's the plan...
Only 5 weeks (or less...fingers crossed) until we meet the newest addition to the Kelley family!
We'll keep you posted. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment