Ah...the great outdoors!
We braved those darn gnats and the fickle elements to spend an afternoon out biking in the park and roasting marshmallows (apparently, Gracelynn prefers them raw yet!).
She and Heath played kickball forever! She hasn't quite got the "kick" down, but she has no problem with the throwing!
Surprise surprise, we've been doing odd projects around the house that we hope to have finished before baby #2 joins the family. Here's Heath grinding away at 1 of 4 stumps he took out of our yard the other afternoon.
Isn't this the most beautiful photo ever?
(Okay - so we're biased...it sure looks good and "stump-less" to us!)
(Okay - so we're biased...it sure looks good and "stump-less" to us!)
Gracelynn has been a terror lately.
I'll admit it - I am definitely worn out! She's going through a growth spurt and bounces back and forth from having an overabundant supply of energy to "crash and burn - I'm tired Mommy".
Food always seems to be in short supply too.
Homemade Mac 'n Cheese is fast becoming a favorite...you think? ;)
Homemade Mac 'n Cheese is fast becoming a favorite...you think? ;)
P.S.
Gracelynn was definitely on her Dad's watch...I hate messes, but couldn't resist documenting this one! Needless to say, Daddy and Gracelynn spent the next half hour cleaning up and bathing.
Yikes!

good practice because boys are generally messier! :) Her hair is getting so long!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh good grief. . . is this what I'm in for???? i may reconsider my plea to have this little munchkin come stay. . . hugs to you all :D
ReplyDelete