Monday, February 8, 2010

Gracelynn's Week at a Glance

It's hard to believe Gracelynn is 6 weeks old today.
Between our computer 'catching' a virus and our furnace blowing a circuit board...we've been a little too worn out to blog. But! It's a beautiful day out today and our backyard looks wonderful - all of Sam's toys (and other unmentionables) are covered in fluffy white snow. :D Well, it looks nice for now. By the end of the morning, Sam will have found all of his toys.
Since it's been a while since we've posted, we're just going to wrap an entire week into one single post. Gracelynn is taking a nap in her pink/grey sweatsuit right now and I wish I could put today's pictures  up...but there are so many good ones I'm posting already that I'll just have to save today's for later. :)

Grandpa & Gracelynn enjoying some  afternoon zzzz's  Superbowl weekend.
They really look tired!
We think it's  the Hawkeyes hat...but  Gracelynn kept giving Seth  the "evil eye"!
Look at that curled  lip...don't mess with Gracelynn, Uncle  Seth!
(She finally did start smiling at him by the end of the afternoon)
Proud Dad!

Grandpa & Gracelynn posing. :)

Gracelynn loves to sit up and look around. Today was her first "Jean Day". Most of her 3mo pants are getting too small, but I didn't want her to wear her jean outfits because they make her look so old! I finally gave in because I was running out of outfits. She was going to wear this one to visit Dad at school...but she was a bit gluttonous and had a massive spit-up. There was no saving the outfit...


Well...that's all I have time for right now. Gracelynn is ready to eat...which means I have only a few minutes before her hungry "grunts" turn into hungry "yells".
Sorry - no videos today. Our laptop is still "infected" with a virus so I'm using another computer. Hopefully I'll be able to upload them soon - we have some really fun videos for you to see!

Stay warm!
Blessings & Love,

- the kelleys

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i cant wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great pics! praying for all three of you!

    ReplyDelete