Well - it's been quite the week. Last Saturday, the three of us were able to celebrate Heath's grandparents' 50th anniversary and see all of the cousins. Of course - we were so excited to see everyone we neglected to take pictures, but my sisters-in-law were able to catch some good ones which I'll hopefully post soon. Heath is home sick from school and I am now on "nursing" duty for two people. :)
Gracelynn is of course, growing like a weed. She was 8 weeks old yesterday and has her 2mo appointment this Monday. After a weekend in disposable diapers due to the road trip, I am so glad to be back to the cloth. Heath and I have decided that Gracelynn is...explosive to say the least. Disposables just can't keep up with her. :S
Here are some pictures from this morning. :)
Good Morning!
(crazy bath hair - aka Mommy's hair)

Gracelynn is of course, growing like a weed. She was 8 weeks old yesterday and has her 2mo appointment this Monday. After a weekend in disposable diapers due to the road trip, I am so glad to be back to the cloth. Heath and I have decided that Gracelynn is...explosive to say the least. Disposables just can't keep up with her. :S
Here are some pictures from this morning. :)
Good Morning!
(crazy bath hair - aka Mommy's hair)
All cleaned up!
(nice, orderly hair - aka Daddy's hair)
(nice, orderly hair - aka Daddy's hair)
All Ready for the Day!
I guess that's all for now. Gracelynn is wiggling, squirming, and "grunt-crying" for her mid-morning snack. Dad, on the other hand, is waiting for pancakes. Better go!
Have a great day everyone!
love,
- the kelleys
Have a great day everyone!
love,
- the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment