Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What Fish?

Hello from the Woods!

Everyone is loving the weather up here...cool in the morning, just right for a first-rate tan in the afternoon, and cool again in the evening. Heath has reeled in the biggest fish yet, but unfortunately for me, I've caught nothing but snags yet - but maybe today!

Heath and I took a walk yesterday and put Gracelynn in her "hiker" pack. She enjoyed it so much she snoozed half the way back! Here she is just barely awake. Is this a hint of what's to come when I wake her up for school???

Back to sleep...

Now she's awake! Look at that blonde hair! It keeps getting thicker and lighter.
It's been quite an adventure at mealtimes. I've been making all of her food and she hasn't really discovered anything she doesn't like yet. Here are some peaches! Yum Yum!
Cold?
Yummy!
Starving for food and attention?
I think not!
We were all out canoeing the entire day yesterday. Today it's my turn on the "G-Watch". So Heath, Gracelynn, and I will be doing everyone's laundry, making sugar cookies, fishing off the dock, and relaxing. :)

Have a fabulous day!
the kelleys

No comments:

Post a Comment