Somehow another week went by without me even noticing!
Heath is back in school and the 7th graders started practicing football Wednesday. Between fixing gear and showing the boys how to take their helmets off (I never figured that to be difficult. Who knew!?), Heath has been getting home late.
So! He and G chum it in the morning. :)
She doesn't look anything like her Daddy right?
Heath is back in school and the 7th graders started practicing football Wednesday. Between fixing gear and showing the boys how to take their helmets off (I never figured that to be difficult. Who knew!?), Heath has been getting home late.
So! He and G chum it in the morning. :)
She doesn't look anything like her Daddy right?
I caught her in coming around into the kitchen this morning.A-Typical expression.
There have been a few times where I've turned around only to discover she is no longer where I left her. Okay, that's like - EVERY time now, but who's counting? :PThis morning I was getting some breakfast and noticed that she had abandoned the potato sack on the floor she had been playing with and had somehow disappeared! With everything unplugged and the doors blocked, I wasn't overly worried, but rather, after finding her, quite amused.
She was underneath the table.
Definitely not the first place I looked. ;)

okay. . . this little gal's A-typical expression is a riot every time I see it. good grief!! yes, she does remind me a lot of her mother. . . you will soon learn the fun I had with watching you! (I fear you already know!)
ReplyDeleteyou always tried to run faster, jump higher, throw farther, than everyone else, and this included the boys. with your long, thin, and tangled hair, your wirey disposition was no match for any boys. . . you didn't really care. . .you'd try it yourself.
remember your feeding of the calf on the video?? can you now imagine gracelynn trying to take things into her own hands? like mother, like daughter. :) it could be worse! :)
love ya, mom