A typical look at a typical day over the lunch hour:
A grilled meat and baked beans cooked to a thick paste...which so happen to be smeared all over my son's very full face. :)
Gracelynn, of course, is eating one of her favorite foods: french fries!
Goofball...
Since Uncle Benji and Daddy built the deck, the kids spend most of their time outside...eating. :)
Daddy's little girl.
Mommy's little man.
Speaking of my favorite little guy...all of the sudden he seems to be in love with his food. We rarely see him without some form of sustenance in his mouth. Oh dearie.
And finally, we might as well spill the beans now...
or should we wait until our next post????
Nah, we won't do that to you. :) It has leaked out past the family now that we are indeed expecting little Kelley #3. I'm afraid this pregnancy will not be as kind to my figure as most of DeWitt is already aware of our bun in the oven. Sigh. Oh well.
Yes, I'm feeling quite under the weather and sick - so NO, I don't usually look as tired and worn out as I do in the above picture, but as Heath likes to remind me, I am pregnant (as if I could forget ;)
Unfortunately for you all, we will not be finding out the gender of our little babe this time around. Lol. Everyone gets to wait until January 8 (preferably sooner!).
Thank you for all the best wishes and congratulations in advance...and if anyone wants to volunteer to clean my house and do my laundry for the next couple of weeks...I ACCEPT!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYeah its out!!! so excited, about everything except not knowing the gender!!! ;)
ReplyDelete