Friday, February 10, 2012

6 Months Old

What a crazy winter?! My irises started popping up out of the ground over a week ago - but I'm afraid this cold snap we're getting tonight is going to push them right back into hiding!

It's so hard to believe my kiddos are growing so fast (also hard to believe it's been a few weeks since I've posted last). 

The two Kelley kids are inseparable. If Gracelynn is up it's "Clayton 'wake?" and if Clayton is up, he puts up such a squawk I'd defy the hardest sleeper to ignore it! Here's is "Cay-ket" riding with big sister...loving it so far...


Now not so sure that big sister is getting crazy!


Below is a very typical pose - we call it the "milk-coma sleep". Love it!


Two weeks ago, Gracelynn started testing the boundaries again. Hmm...will Mommy stick to her guns if I try this again - and again - and again?

Sorry girlie. Yes! 

For the sake of remembering, here is her first visit to the naughty corner - only, we don't have a whole lot of free corners, so it's called the "naughty wall".


She was not happy!

And again the next day...


Needless to say, it has been a very effective form of correction. Lately we have not had to use it! Hurray!

With all this good weather we had, we hit the sidewalks for some outside time. Clayton loves it. Isn't he a cutie? Okay, Mommy's biased!



This is a photo from last week...during a Winnie the Pooh episode. Her new favorite "perch" is atop her "horsey". If she could, I do believe she'd nap on it!


(Yes, I know the house is messy - can you blame me? I have a one-girl wrecking crew right there!)


Yet again - a very typical pose of Clayton's. If he's not trying to crawl, he's out cold.
Yes, he's trying to get around. He's been rolling over for several weeks now and often times I'll find him across the room. Yikes, growing way too fast...


Although I'll be the first to admit, I'm not an expert French Braider, my girl sure did look sweet in her "do"...only, it made me sad to see her looking so old. 


She and Daddy playing her "Noah's Ark" preschool game...not sure she understands all the concepts, but she sure enjoys the "boat". 



Don't worry...our son does more than sleep. The only time he's still enough for me to snap a photo is when he is sleeping. Honestly, he doesn't sleep very much - so actually these photos lie!


And...big sister sleeps! (By the way - this is a phenomenon in our home...she never falls asleep on the floor. The was the day after Superbowl. :S Lol. Football. Who knew?)



Well, that's I have for now to catch you all up. I'll do my best to be more "timely", but don't hold me to it! I'm just trying to keep up with the kiddos. :) 

Blessings readers!


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving these updates! Keep up the good work, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! they are growing! especially love the ones on the horse. Call me when you are bored...wait, let me re-phrase that...call me when you have a free minute! ;)

    ReplyDelete