Saturday, January 21, 2012

5 Months Old and Counting!

Clayton is already 5 1/2 months old and Gracelynn is 2 going on FOUR. They are almost inseparable - what big sister does little brother wants to try. If Clayton could get his legs underneath of him I have no doubt he'd be right behind her...which bodes trouble for mommy in the months to come

Gracelynn's Christmas tent from Uncle Andrew and Aunt Alex is definitely a favorite between the two. I don't mind - a lot of amusement can come from four walls, a blanket, and two pillows. :)


Gracelynn is all about "sequence" these days. Everything gets lined up - including my apples!


Just how my climber slipped up the stools without me knowing? I don't even want to know.



My boy is getting so big! I didn't realize I used the phrase "big guy" until I heard Gracelynn consoling him the other day with "big okay. 's okay big guy". Too precious
.

Since I haven't been out much lately with the snow now - I've been doing a lot of what I call "pantry" and "freezer" cooking...which means I cook off the hodge-podge I have stored away. Sometimes it's good...and other times my dear husband just doesn't comment on supper. :)

Here, Gracelynn and I are making apple doughnuts. Yum!



We've had a few really cold days and even Sam hasn't wanted to be outside! Not that Gracelynn seems to mind. :) 



 Gracelynn had another haircut and her daddy thinks she looks charming in her little bob. 

We are officially the "stop-drop-and-drive" for Grandma between classes. After a week of lectures and five minutes here at the Kelley house, both Grandma and Grandson were out cold. 
Come again G'ma! If Clayton sleeps this well, let's make it weekly!

Both kids are sleeping right now - so instead of using my time on the computer, I'm going to use these rare moments to read a good book, drink a hot cup of hot cocoa, and put my feet up!

1 comment:

  1. great pics! I enjoy seeing them so much and can't wait to make a trip there in the Spring :)

    ReplyDelete