Yes - I will say it out loud...I AM A FOODIE!
I love food - and apparently - it's genetic. Our daughter loves food and now...so does our son. :) And, it's either "catching" or my husband simply can't help himself (mayhaps it's because I'm such a fabulous cook??? I wish) because he loves food too!
Here's the latest yumminess coming out of our kitchen:
Olive Oil Flatbread with Roasted Red Peppers
Yeah - I know. SO good. Tried it with yellow peppers and Parmesan the second time with the Dunns being the taste-testers. Yes! Kelly and Brooke (and Maple) came for a visit this weekend and Gracelynn was immediately best buds with all three!
It was so fun. Gracelynn was hanging out with her Aunt Brooke - almost like a shadow (how uncool is Mom all of a sudden? ;) The Dunns even helped Heath decorate his new classroom all Saturday afternoon (the school is going through all kinds of changes and Heath got a huge classroom - awesome!)
Father and Son hanging out after a huge bottle.
Wow - see what a full tummy does?
Too full to smile!
So we're hitting the big 6 month growth spurt and so I decided to start trying some rice cereal...it was a no-go. I got a bit discouraged thinking "Oh great - I'm going to be a 24 hr Dairy Queen for a couple of weeks" and then decided maybe Clayton would like a different cereal...
Score!
Oatmeal - score score!
Good grief! Daddy could hardly get the spoon out of his mouth!
He ate the equivalent of a whole jar...um...needed a shirt that said "Handle with CARE".
Here's the cutie snarfing his food - first day of food and he's swallowing like a pro.
Yes - we're a family of foodies. Nothing lots of stairs (which we have), cardio (which we do while chasing kids), and strength training (totally covered by kids) can't balance out.
.........................
I Love my babies. Love my food. Love my hubby. Love my Lord.









No comments:
Post a Comment