Sunday, February 12, 2012

King Itchy

I know! Two blogs in two days right? 

What can I say? Relaxing weekend and I'm feeling good at the beginning of the week. :) That and I had a few priceless pictures to share with you.

Here's the delight and joy of my days...

...and the reason for the bags under my eyes!

Bags? Did I say that? I meant craters...

I nearly cried the other day when we packed up the kids to go over to the school to "clean out the science closets" with daddy. Our little girl packed up her toy animals and insisted we "take" her bag. We sang a "going to school" song.

Thanks Uncle Andrew and Aunt Alex for giving her such a GROWN-UP gift for Christmas! :P

And tonight it was a Happy Valentine's Day early for the girls in this family. Since Heath has parent-teacher conferences all Tuesday night (right smack dab on Valentine's Day for the second year in a row), he brought home a few sweet thoughtful gifts for me and a giant, life-size balloon for his favorite little lady...I decided to share. ;) Lol, actually, it is Gracelynn's. She LOVES it - "Nite 'boon" were her last words. Darling. I know.

Okay, okay. Don't tell me the house is messy. I already know - but hey, I make it a rule never to clean on the weekends because that's prime family time. The mess is always there on Monday morning - without fail. ;)

And now - introducing King Itchy aka Clayton!

I tried! I truly did - to get King Itchy's "Itchy Pants Dance". Clayton has this hilarious little "dance" he does on the floor every time he gets his "skin-time". It is the craziest thing I've ever seen. He wiggles all over the floor as if...yes, his little cheeks are itchy! Lol. Guess he likes the air? Both sets of grandparents have seen this little Kelley phenomenon and can't keep from bursting out in incredulous laughter. It's crazy, I tell you! 

I put him in little underwear trainers to keep him modest - but it wasn't working...a couple times he "danced" for a second or two, but when he's truly "dancing", he does it until you cover him back up again. So anyway, here he is just enjoying some almost skin-time. 

I don't know why my camera isn't taking great videos right now - sorry.

Time for this tired Mamma to get her beauty sleep. :) Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment