Hello Blog World -
I know it's been forever since I've posted. Chalk it up to no computer and the holiday season. Regardless, at least I'm posting, right?
This morning I woke up to my daughter saying, "Mommy drink?" right before I felt the cold blast of water being poured all over my face and pillow. Good morning mommy.
Gracelynn has been obsessed with all of my "animal" hats lately and runs around asking me to put it on her.
And, unfortunately, strikes a very typical pose as she gets the "guckies" on her nose...yes, we're working on that!
What a "melt like butter" smile. :)
(Yes, I know I'm biased...but I'm the mom - I get to be like that right?)
Clayton, on the other hand, has been rolling just after he turned 4 months old. He's lifting his head and shoulders off of the floor - grunting and growling because he can't follow his sister out of the room. I can't leave him ANYwhere these days. He twists and turns right out of his swing and bouncer, loves laughing and squealing with Gracelynn, and must ask her to pick him up in baby talk because that's what she tries to do.
Don't ask me why, but these two always seem to try and share the same space. If Gracelynn is in her "tent", Clayton grunts until he's either pushed himself across the carpet to her or I bring him in. If little brother is in the saucer, big sister is underneath.
Christmas was a blast with family - yes, we're tired - but we loved seeing everyone. Below is Gracelynn riding "horsey" right after her nap.
I'm afraid we'll be asked more than once for a "horse" or a "pony" in the years to come.
In typical Gracelynn fashion - all she can do is act crazy when I point the camera her way. Oh well. I tried.
That gets you all semi-updated. Bible study starts down at Harvest (our church) in a couple weeks and I am so looking forward for some out-of-the-house time. Childcare is provided and I'm pumped!
I'm watching Miss Congeniality right now and relaxing, Heath is off working out at the high school, Gracelynn is in bed, and Clayton is sleeping off his last meal. :) Blessings to you all!






need more piggy tails! keep the pictures coming :)
ReplyDeleteLol...we just had her hair trimmed again...might be a bit - unless you count really perky pigtails. :D
ReplyDelete