Wow,
so it's really hard to believe it's almost Gracelynn's second birthday. It really has Heath and me just reeling that a year could have flown by so fast!
Life has been really full here at the Kelley house lately (as if it ever slows down anyway). Clayton is growing like a weed, Gracelynn still eats me out of house and home, and Heath is finishing up for the semester. Me? I just finished up a craft show this past weekend and had a blast!
Here's a few pictures to catch you all up to speed:
Daddy's Boy
An early Christmas gift!
Gracelynn couldn't handle waiting for Daddy to open the box...so she started it herself!
Very determined...
It took us over two hours to put her little kitchenette together, but it was worth in when the next morning she came walking down the stairs, stopped, "Whoa!", and speedy little feet across the living room floor. How fun. :)
Holding "Pay-pet" is one of her favorite things to do.
Hugging is a close second. ;)
Play-Dough is still an elusive concept. She pulls it apart into tiny little pieces, but never seems to put it back together - much to my dismay. Oh well.
Daddy with two of his biggest fans. :)
Gracelynn LOVES sleeping in our ottoman. And laundry baskets. And Aldi grocery boxes. You name it - she sleeps in it. :S
My two precious babes just couldn't stay awake any longer. ;)
My two precious GUYS just couldn't stay awake any longer this afternoon...not even for football!
Well, that's all I have for now. I'm putting up a Christmas wreath tutorial on Home Life As Mom for tomorrow morning, so I need to get that up, and then it's on to some cowl orders that I need to finish.
Good night all!














I, too, am baffled that our babies are almost TWO! I am wondering where the past two years have gone?!?! Pretty sure life didn't move this fast before babies, haha! Tell Gracelynn Happy Almost-Birthday from us! :)
ReplyDeletemy fav is the hugging picture, second one. hilarious!!!!! also, LOVE her ponytail!!!!
ReplyDelete