Friday, January 6, 2012

Growing Up

It's hard to believe, but my babies are growing up so fast. 
Clayton is rolling over (and yelling in rage when he gets stuck on his stomach in the crib), experimenting with all kinds of sounds, chews on everything, and absolutely adores his sister.

Gracelynn, on the other hand, is adding to her vocabulary daily...although Mommy may not always translate it right. ;) 

Clayton has been joining the family at the table lately and loves it.

No cereal for another month or so, but it doesn't seem to bother him a bit. 



At the table, Gracelynn has a one track mind (for that matter...it seems to be on that same food track all day long!).



I don't get a chance to have many photos taken with my boy, so I pleaded with Heath to snap a quick one before we headed off to the park. What is with this winter, by the way? When was the last time we had 50 degree weather in January?! 

I know, my baby looks so old! He'll be 5 months old next week. Wow.

That's all for now. Clayton is rolling over right beside me and trying to fall asleep. I'm not letting him quite yet...he hasn't had his last meal. Gracelynn already said "Nite" sweetly and happily followed her Daddy up to bed. (Sigh, I love happy nights). 

Now it's time for a good book, a little R&R with the hubby, and an early bedtime - I know, uneventful sounding right? Why is it that it takes parenthood to really open our eyes to the beautiful bliss of silence?

Good night all. 
Sleep tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment