Friday, October 7, 2011

New Family

It's an exciting day for the Kelley family...
Melaney Rose Burt
was born this afternoon to Heath's sister and brother-in-law. It's hard to believe our family is expanding as fast as it is. :)

On another bright note, Heath is finally on the mend. Not 100%, but at least feeling better. The 8th grade football season is almost over, so we'll be (hopefully) slowing down for a bit before the holiday season hits us. 

Gracelynn has been extra clingy lately. It turns into a meltdown if Mommy goes anywhere without her and heaven help the person who takes little Clayton out of my arms in front of her. She is very protective/possessive of her little brother...who, by the way, is really starting to "talk". :)

Never far from him...


It's city-wide garage sales this weekend in De Witt (which means there are maniac-crazy women driving all over town) and I managed to take the kids with me to find some deals. Somehow I got conned into picking up some "horseys" - complete with Barbie dolls. However, Gracelynn wanted nothing to do with the dolls and went to bed with her new plastic horses. :) Here she is eating her chili only inches away from them. 


Her best neighbor buddy, Kwinn, was over tonight for a few hours and insisted I take a photo of her as well. :)


Time for bed! Only someone isn't ready...


Well, garage-sales start up again at 7:00 in the morning..which means people will be lined up outside the garages at 6AM. If I decide to brave the traffic and the half-crazed moms (of which I am one!) I'd better shut the computer down and get Clayton fed. 

Blessings and love from the Kelley family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment