Hey Everybody!
A quick hello from the Kelleys. :) Hoping you're all enjoying cooler weather. Iowa has been HOT lately and we've finally gotten a nice cool break...which I, for one, am loving!
Took this photo the other morning because I got such a kick out of Gracelynn wearing my sunglasses. She's really been growing up on us...
And here's a video for the first time in a while!
(A peanut-sandwich sandwich and milk are a favorite!)
And a quick snapshot from tonight before she goes to bed. She is snuggling up in her "bear bag" from her Grandpa Snitker - who is counting the years until he can take his granddaughter up to Boundary Waters...Mommy might wait a bit for that trip. ;)
And here is Gracelynn kissing her toys "Nite Nite"
Well, that's all for now.
Have a great, God-filled Sunday everyone!
P.S.
Here's a fun take on brain anatomy that I found on a fellow mom blog...enjoy!


P.S.
Here's a fun take on brain anatomy that I found on a fellow mom blog...enjoy!


love seeing how she's growing! miss y'all! love the pic at top!
ReplyDelete