I have to admit,
I am sick sick sick of colds!
We just can't seem to shake this latest cold and it has made the rounds all the way down to poor Clayton. Still...he is still his charming old self: Mr. Smiles.
Here he is after falling asleep while Gracelynn played in the toyroom. ;)
Gracelynn has been eating me out of house and home lately. Everything reminds her of food! And now that Heath has been taking advantage of the new weight room at the school (since it's finally all finished), he comes home ravenous and raids whatever hasn't been touched by Gracelynn.
I just can't keep up!
On a fun note, I finally finished the new "design" on my blog. I don't want to see any HTML for the rest of the month, but I did get it fixed up. I'm so excited with all the ideas I have swirling around in my head for Christmas gifts...family beware! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment