Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Uncle Ann-doo

It's been a busy week here in the Kelley house. It's been just warm enough to go on some long walks, so Gracelynn, Clayton, and I just gear up, troop out, and walk

That and my cupboard basically ran out of everything this week...definitely makes the week so crazier when I can't figure out what to cook because I have no food. Although...note to self: never attempt grocery shopping on the weekends until the holiday season is over. I went on Saturday and came home absolutely exhausted. People were EVERYwhere. Bumping, grumbling about lines, fast walking...it was a rat race (and it's not even Black Friday).

I made a trip to the thrift store today for fun and Gracelynn found a new tractor/wagon/animal set and they gave it to me for .50 cents! Lol...they even held back a huge bag of yarn knowing I'd be in sooner or later. :) What nice folks.

Since coming home and washing the new toys, Gracelynn has been driving her tractor around the house and telling me how Uncle "Ann-doo" (Andrew) is the farmer and he drives the "tractor". Funny, the little toy looks nothing like my brother...but who can argue with an almost two year old? :)

(sorry about the pink line...uploading went awry and I couldn't fix it)

Clayton, on the other hand, will not stop growing, moving, and talking. :) He is just the happiest baby...that is, unless he's hungry. Nine hour night lately, which I am loving, but we're having a bit of trouble keeping him dry in the night. Guess that's a boy for you. Oh well. 

He's not overly fond of tummy-time because he can't always see what's going on. I fixed that by putting him on the boppi - it helps for a little bit anyway. 


That's all for now. It's quiet in the house. Gracelynn is asleep for the night, Clayton is sleeping, and Heath is reading...best enjoy this while I can! :) Oh! Made a really neat wreath today - check it out here tomorrow morning if you don't get the email updates. 

Blessings and love,
the Kelleys

1 comment: