Hello Again!
Blogging has taken a backseat this past week - but I have updates and photos for you all. :) So I'm officially flying solo this week as a mom of two. Gracelynn skipped a nap this morning, so I'll admit today was a bit exhausting, but tomorrow is Saturday and Heath is home!
Last Friday we had a wonderful visit from Heath's grandparents. Gracelynn enjoyed the extra attention and Clayton just slept through most of the visit. :)
Daddy enjoying some cuddle-time
Below is Gracelynn hanging out with her "babies". The one on her left was a gift from her great-grandparents - that thing is LIFE size and sometimes I have to look twice!
Here are the Kelley kids enjoying some summer weather at the park...Gracelynn loves having a "live" baby. I just have to watch her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't treat her new brother like her dolls!
Big sister also enjoys helping feed Clayton - only she's a bit distracted by an episode of Veggie Tales here. Lol.
Gracelynn loves holding her brother (I'll admit I'll be relieved when Clayton can hold his own head...it's a bit scary with her!).
This is a very typical pose now. Gracelynn "gives kisses" all day long and anytime Clayton is on the floor - she is right there with him. Yet again, we have to watch pretty closely that she doesn't lay on him. Yikes!
G'ma, Dad, and Daughter :)
G'ma's new sock monkey hat...modeled by Gracelynn!
(Yes, I crocheted a Harley themed sock monkey hat...it's awesome!)
Here are a few pictures from today:
Gracelynn sporting her glitzy gift from Great Grandma Snitker. :)
And Clayton...sporting his newly acquired baby fat.
So! Now for Clayton's 2 week update...
Birth weight: 7lbs 14oz
Week 1: 8lbs 3oz
Week 2: 9lbs!!!!!
I know! The doctor was amazed! He said breastfed babies are doing well to regain their birth weight by two weeks...he said other than the fact that our son likes to overeat and spit-up suddenly because of his gluttony...we have a very, very healthy little boy. :)
Just look at these round cheeks! He's really been filling out.
He's also getting very long these days. He's almost 2" longer than his birth length. Let's hope he slows down or I'm going to run out of clothes! Haha.
Well, that's all I have for now. Gracelynn is in bed, Clayton is snoozing on the floor, and Heath and I are relaxing to an old episode of Bewitched. My house may be messy...but at least right now it's quiet!
Blessings all!



No comments:
Post a Comment