Is anyone feeling like Mother Nature is pulling a nasty prank on us? This warm weather has me looking around for tulips popping out of the ground! Even Gracelynn was excited to go sledding today. (Although, if you ask me, it was more snowman/fort building weather rather than..."Mommy, pull me through the sticky snow" weather)
Heath and I took Sam and Gracelynn to the park this afternoon for a romp. Gracelynn's boots are too heavy and her layers too "marshmallowy" for her to get anywhere...but Sam was so loving it!
Sorry, we didn't take pictures because I was too busy pulling Gracelynn around and Heath had his hands full keeping Sam occupied enough not to notice the family of sledders over the hill! As it was, he managed to politely introduce himself to a dainty little jogger...lol.
Well - if you haven't already, at least go outside and breathe in some fresh "spring-like" air! I fear it won't be around for long. :(
And finally...in honor of Valentine's Day - here is little scooter last year at this time! (I should have taken another picture today! I'll take one tomorrow and make it official...)

Heath and I took Sam and Gracelynn to the park this afternoon for a romp. Gracelynn's boots are too heavy and her layers too "marshmallowy" for her to get anywhere...but Sam was so loving it!
Sorry, we didn't take pictures because I was too busy pulling Gracelynn around and Heath had his hands full keeping Sam occupied enough not to notice the family of sledders over the hill! As it was, he managed to politely introduce himself to a dainty little jogger...lol.
Well - if you haven't already, at least go outside and breathe in some fresh "spring-like" air! I fear it won't be around for long. :(
And finally...in honor of Valentine's Day - here is little scooter last year at this time! (I should have taken another picture today! I'll take one tomorrow and make it official...)
No comments:
Post a Comment