Gracelynn has recently added a new element to her climbing skills without warning me:
Climb...and stand!

Climb...and stand!

What a naughty little climber!
Yes, I've already hugged and kissed away a lot of bumps and probably bruises after I hear a tumble and a wail. She's a very adept climber and has been for some time...what she fails to realize is that when Mommy comes running and says, "NOOO sit DOWN!!!" it's because whatever she's climbed on is not for standing. Although - I will admit - she's gotten quite good at standing and balancing on a rocker...
I've narratated what I think must be going on in her head:
Gracelynn: Oooh! This will make me taller and I can see outside better..."Wobble wobble, crash!
Mommy: Gracelynn? What are you doing!?Wail!
Mommy: Here sweetie...hug...all better!
Gracelynn: Why didn't that work? I'll have to try again...
Here's the fearlous climber in her winter gear.
I've narratated what I think must be going on in her head:
Gracelynn: Oooh! This will make me taller and I can see outside better..."Wobble wobble, crash!
Mommy: Gracelynn? What are you doing!?Wail!
Mommy: Here sweetie...hug...all better!
Gracelynn: Why didn't that work? I'll have to try again...
Here's the fearlous climber in her winter gear.
...and again in Mommy's kitchen.
We have a "Gracelynn" drawer now. Works like a dream!
And...
a bowl hat.
How do I look?





No comments:
Post a Comment