Friday, October 15, 2010

A Mouthful of Sand

 Well, Gracelynn has been a grump this week. Poor girl. Her top two teeth have been pushing so hard. Motrin and naps. That's all Mommy can do...

So today, Heath, Sam, Gracelynn and I went to the "beach" (okay, our local pond). Sam went wild and Gracelynn had her first romp in the sand.

Not only did she play in the sand, but she tasted it as well. Yummy? I think not! At least she waited until the end of our outing to try it. :)


 Hurray for weekends! This week has been a particularly long one. Teeth coming in, colds, runny noses, and the like.

Tomorrow, Heath helps out all afternoon with the local flag football teams. It's his last Saturday "working" for a while, so both Gracelynn and I are looking forward to that!
 Well, can't write long. We have a tired little girl with two tired parents. Movie night? Heath is thinking "Firefox" with Clint Eastwood. We'll let you know if it's any good. :)

Gracelynn says "bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment