I know I've been remiss in posting any and all "Mommy" pictures -
mainly because of a highlight/lowlight job gone seriously wrong...and I do mean seriously wrong!
A woman can tell it's really bad when her husband uses the words, "It's not my favorite, but it looks...uh, nice". I need to remember to tell my stylist that my husband's words are now: "Wow! That is really nice!".
Two totally different ways to say nice.
Me and G
after Daddy took us out for pizza.
mainly because of a highlight/lowlight job gone seriously wrong...and I do mean seriously wrong!
A woman can tell it's really bad when her husband uses the words, "It's not my favorite, but it looks...uh, nice". I need to remember to tell my stylist that my husband's words are now: "Wow! That is really nice!".
Two totally different ways to say nice.
Me and G
after Daddy took us out for pizza.
Look at those long feet! Yikes!
Hopefully she's not like her Mommy...it took me years to grow into mine. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment