I know I know!
It's been way too long since I've posted and still haven't managed to find the camera cord. So - I'll post an old picture for the sake of those of us who are visually inclined. :)
It's been way too long since I've posted and still haven't managed to find the camera cord. So - I'll post an old picture for the sake of those of us who are visually inclined. :)
Last year at this time...
It's been a crazy house here lately which means I'll just give you the barest of essentials while I'm still sane enough this morning to write them:
- Gracelynn is now tall enough to reach from the front to the back of our couch - which means absolutely nothing is safe
- She rocks the glider until it slams against the wall
- I stepped on a (sharp) cookie cutter last night because Gracelynn had pushed underneath my stove
- She stood up in her high chair and proceeded to lean over the back in an attempt to touch the wall (she has been belted securely ever since!)
- Gracelynn is tall enough to look out the windows - dirty hands + new shades = unhappy mommy
- Sam is her new best friend
- The first place to look for her pacifier is underneath the couch
- She's now walking behind her push-toys (whatever they're called...)
- Garbage detail is her new favorite: she stands up, reaches into the kitchen basket, and pulls out anything and everything that intrigues her. She then proceeds to drag it into whatever room she gets to first while Mommy chases the trail...
TEN
Gracelynn is standing up all by herself.
She's turning into a toddler right in front of us and it's sad and scary at the same time. Not sure I'm ready for that as her Mommy.
Well, that's all I have time for - Gracelynn is ready for lunch.
Love to all!
the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment