I know!
Two posts in 24hrs! Guess we're making up for lost time. ;)
Unfortunately, Heath has been battling a bug this week and we're home for the morning. Little Miss Muffet is sleeping and Daddy is resting. Mommy...RELAXING! Lol.
Below is Heath and Gracelynn enjoying her new finger puppet books. I believe that one is Daniel.
Two posts in 24hrs! Guess we're making up for lost time. ;)
Unfortunately, Heath has been battling a bug this week and we're home for the morning. Little Miss Muffet is sleeping and Daddy is resting. Mommy...RELAXING! Lol.
Below is Heath and Gracelynn enjoying her new finger puppet books. I believe that one is Daniel.

Oddest thing -Gracelynn loves being held upside down in the air. Loves it.
I am happy to oblige!
We delight in making her smile. :)
And now, for the grand finale:Another video! Haha.
This is how I spend my days now...chasing after Gracelynn.
She tries walking (jogging) so fast behind her walker now that every once in a while, she slams into something or slams onto the floor (ouch). A taste of her driving skills in 14 years? I certainly hope not!
Have a restful Sunday. :)
the kelleys
Man, I don't know if I want Jacen to see Gracelynn walking like that! Every time he seems to learn something from her! :)
ReplyDelete