Hi Everyone,
I've been told numerous times that our blog has been missed.
Sorry!
Life has been a little crazy lately with a sister-in-law getting married, two other sisters-in-law having baby showers, and then of course, Heath and I preparing for our own little girl.
Thirty-four weeks have already come and gone...yikes!
Let's see -
Heath finished up his first coaching season with only one loss and a great experience.
Right now, he's getting lessons ready for the "Mr. Kelley, your wife is in labor - leave now!" intercom call and I'm becoming more and more anxious to get this baby out!
Meanwhile, the house has been an ever challenging project.
I've been told numerous times that our blog has been missed.
Sorry!
Life has been a little crazy lately with a sister-in-law getting married, two other sisters-in-law having baby showers, and then of course, Heath and I preparing for our own little girl.
Thirty-four weeks have already come and gone...yikes!
Let's see -
Heath finished up his first coaching season with only one loss and a great experience.
Right now, he's getting lessons ready for the "Mr. Kelley, your wife is in labor - leave now!" intercom call and I'm becoming more and more anxious to get this baby out!
Meanwhile, the house has been an ever challenging project.
It has been quite the experience. Nevertheless, it's been a lot of fun too. :)
I'm finally cooking and washing dishes in a REAL kitchen. New floor and new cabinets - sigh - I can so wash dishes and almost enjoy it now! We also have the full bed set up so...guests are welcome. :D The upstairs is just about finished with the exception of the bathroom.
Below is the new baby room that is we just finished. I still have to wash all the clothes and bedding, but other than that and hanging a few quilts on the wall...it's ready!
I'm finally cooking and washing dishes in a REAL kitchen. New floor and new cabinets - sigh - I can so wash dishes and almost enjoy it now! We also have the full bed set up so...guests are welcome. :D The upstairs is just about finished with the exception of the bathroom.
Below is the new baby room that is we just finished. I still have to wash all the clothes and bedding, but other than that and hanging a few quilts on the wall...it's ready!
Our dining room has taken on a totally new look too...or maybe I should rephrase that. I think we've jumped back in time a few decades!
Well - we hate to overwhelm you with pictures, so we'll stop here for now.
Pregnancy is going well and I'm happy to say that I only have a little over a month left now. Whew!
Enjoy this brief but beautiful Indian summer we're having!
Much love to you all.
the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment