Guess what?
Yes, our downstairs has morphed into something new again! Hence - we're blogging...again. I guess we're making up for a pretty blogless summer.
So, to get our walls ready to texture, we have to tape all the cracks.
(Heath & Sam taping the ceiling)
Yes, our downstairs has morphed into something new again! Hence - we're blogging...again. I guess we're making up for a pretty blogless summer.
So, to get our walls ready to texture, we have to tape all the cracks.
(Heath & Sam taping the ceiling)
Oooh! Can you see the difference now?
Because after we tape - we have to skim the entire downstairs with mud - twice!
The walls are white with their first coat now. :)
Not bad, huh?
Don't let it scare you - that white stuff on the floor would be the cracked part of the ceiling, the 4 empty buckets are what's left of the mud, and the ceiling still needs a first coat.
But! It looks beautiful to us. :)
Yawn. I think I feel an episode of Beverly Hillbillies or Andy Griffith - that and a couple scoops of the rhubarb crisp that just came out of the oven. Got to go! Our mouths are watering!
- the kelleys
Don't let it scare you - that white stuff on the floor would be the cracked part of the ceiling, the 4 empty buckets are what's left of the mud, and the ceiling still needs a first coat.
But! It looks beautiful to us. :)
Yawn. I think I feel an episode of Beverly Hillbillies or Andy Griffith - that and a couple scoops of the rhubarb crisp that just came out of the oven. Got to go! Our mouths are watering!
- the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment