Tuesday, November 17, 2009

35 Weeks TIRED...

Hello Pregnant Lady!
Well, believe it or not, I am 35+ weeks now and on the home stretch. Of course, Heath and I still have a checklist of things to do:
  • Order cloth diapers
  • Pack bag
  • Preregister
  • FINISH HOUSE!
Actually, the downstairs is almost finished!

Mom apprenticed Heath into mudding this week and they tackled our "green" dining room. Next on the list is the living room, study, and parts of the kitchen. After that...we'll actually be able to texture and PAINT! Hallelujah - the Lord is good! :D

This weekend, Heath and I "relaxed" and popped popcorn in our newly hooked up microwave! I'm pretty sure we watched "Father of the Bride"...
Either way, Dad hooked up the rest of our kitchen lights and the storm windows went in this week too! No more waking up to trains in the middle of the night! They cut down on that much sound...only, now I'm waking up in the middle of the night simply because I'm grouchy and very pregnant. :P
(Yes, that's zucchini bread on the stove...yum yum!)

Well - that's our quick little update. Things are going well with the baby too. Had a prenatal appointment today and after measuring, the doctor guessed our little girl to be AVERAGE SIZE! Hallelujah AMEN! After traumatizing my poor mother (I was over 10lbs)...I've been starting to have nightmares about my Snitker genes crossing over. Haha. Anyway, regardless of how much she weighs, little girl Kelley can really pack a punch! You'd think she'd have already run out of room, but I guess if she's half Snitker, she'll come out fighting. :)

Have a great week everyone!
Blessings and love,

the kelleys

No comments:

Post a Comment