Well - just in time to travel to Atlantic for a weekend of wedding festivities, Heath caught
a cold from his 6th graders...and graciously gave it to me.
Sam made the trip with us. We had a home and a family all lined up to "dog sit" him, but discovered Sam has an "Alpha Dog" complex - apparently he decided he was in charge of the situation and he was the boss. (Sigh) So much for a dog-free weekend! Oh, and by the way?
Sam also got a hold of his bark collar unbeknownst to us and proceeded to chew it to pieces!
I'm convinced he did it on purpose.
My First Wedding Photo Shoot
This was my first attempt at shooting an entire wedding by myself...actually, it was my first time photographing a wedding period. So! Enjoy the first couple sneak peaks at what I have.
Cody & Brandi Eckles
2/28/2009
My sister-in-law and I both enjoy artistic photography, so getting creative with her wedding was fun. I only wish we would have had warm enough weather to venture outside and more time. As soon as I catch up on all my work at Mark's Place, I'll edit all of our family pictures and maybe even put up a video for Brandi!
Well...this picture taking, wedding singing couple is exhausted.
Right now, we're both sitting in front of the the television working on laptops. I'm editing photos and Heath's preparing next week's lessons. We're also fighting the urge to simply order out for some delivery pizza. Somehow the sight and smell of food you didn't have to cook makes it worth every dollar. :)
Hope this blog finds you all well!
With love - the kelleys
"Begin and end each day with prayer."
love it! you will have to show me how to do the cool stuff you do on your blog! i dont really understand it very much yet....but the picks look AMAZING and so does the Kelley Photography graphic! You did an amazing job this weekend and thank you for all of your hard work!!!
ReplyDelete