Hello again!
I'm afraid I've been feeling a bit guilty lately about my lack of posts, so you may go on overload here soon. :) Regardless, here are a few fun photos I took tonight...just before those darn camera batteries gave out...again.
Our jolly green giant eating his favorite meal of choice:
green beans
Not only has he been snarfing down the beans, but we've discovered he definitely likes cake and pizza. (Don't ask us how we figured that one out :)
When faced with a camera, our beautiful little girl turns comedian - in case you haven't noticed!
Inevitably, Clayton has to be up where the action is...which usually puts him right next to his sister.
This is a very typical "pose". Clayton crawling over top his sister to get where he's going. Follow Gracelynn with a whiny description of whatever body part he smashed. "Owwwey, my neck hurts..." etc.
Little tough guy these days. :)
Another squabble over who is in control of the hammer...
And Heath and I were finally able to call it a night!
Whew....
Fun thing happened today -
so while I was out taking some much needed alone time (which meant a visit to Subway for a Dt. Coke and a cookie), I came across 6 huge flats of annual flowers with a sign that read "Free Annuals". I didn't even believe it, so I went inside and turns out, the floral shop didn't want to take care of them anymore so they wanted to get rid of them!
Lol - quick as a wink, I called a friend (after I'd removed the free sign) and we loaded up the flowers and brought them home. The kids and I spent the rest of the afternoon potting flowers!
Okay, maybe Clayton played in the dirt, Gracelynn organized the flowers - "I help Mommy" - and I got to pot all afternoon.
Several hours later, I now have two hanging baskets, two huge tubs along our walkway, FIVE pots filled with flowers...and a really big mess to clean up tomorrow. :)
Ah well. Who cares about the mess. The flowers totally made my day!
awesome!!!!
ReplyDeletefinding a deal like that made your day, I can tell! how cool!
ReplyDelete