Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Wanna Be A Rockstar!

It was too much to resist sharing these pictures with you...

Baby Update:

Well, 18 weeks have already flown by. Our ultrasound is scheduled for the first of April. Hard to believe I'll already by 21 weeks by then. Wow!
Everything has been going really well. I'm finally feeling "back to normal" which in mom terms means only semi-tired all the time. :) Still managing in my regular jeans, but I told the Lord the other day, if it doesn't warm up soon, I'm up a crick! I have plenty of maternity shorts/capris to get by this summer, but I'll be darned if I have one pair of maternity pants long enough to cover even my ankles.

The baby has been moving around like crazy lately - and is sitting very low, I might add. It's been a completely different pregnancy than Gracelynn so far, almost night and day. If that means anything in personality, we'll have a very colorful family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment