Well, by the time most of you will read this...we'll be looking at a fuzzy picture of our little boy or girl and marveling over God's amazing gift of life!
Originally, my ultrasound was to be the 1st of April - however, since Heath has the rest of the week off, I was able to reschedule the appointment to tomorrow (Thursday) so that all three of us would be able to "see" this newest addition to the Kelley family. :)
WOW!
Gracelynn is on a "baby kick" and loving up on each and every infant she meets in a carseat. Most have to be rescued from her "hugs"! She's also very interested when I tell her "Mommy has a baby...right here!"...but I'm thinking she has her sibling mixed up with my belly button. ;)
The jury is still out on our little peanut's gender...
but hopefully, by 4:00, we'll have a good idea on whether Gracelynn will have a little brother or a little sister. We'll let you know!
the suspense is killing me!!!!! ahhhh! We can't wait to find out. Cam says girl, I say boy. We will see who is right! Jacen also LOVES babies. He always strokes their hair. It is cute! I pointed to my belly and said "baby" and he shook his head no. It was hilarious!
ReplyDelete