Good Morning O Ye Faithful Readers :)
All I seem to do these days is play catch-up with my dishes, my laundry, my to-do list, and my daughter! Needless to say...I'm also playing catch-up with the blog. :S Whups!
So, Gracelynn and I figured, what better way to catch everyone up than by pictures? Who doesn't love a photo?!
All I seem to do these days is play catch-up with my dishes, my laundry, my to-do list, and my daughter! Needless to say...I'm also playing catch-up with the blog. :S Whups!
So, Gracelynn and I figured, what better way to catch everyone up than by pictures? Who doesn't love a photo?!
Here is Gracelynn in her typical walking position - she is now really speeding along and doing a fast walk!
All of us newbie moms who never dress up anymore went out for a women's night at a local church.
We took their suggestion to "spiff" up literally.
Here is me and my girl before I left.

Gracelynn's hair is getting so long now, that I either have to clip it back away from her forehead or resort to very cute, very stiff ponytails. Here she is choosing the "Chronicles of Narnia" for my movie selection. I'll get around to watching it sooner or later...I always feel like snow movies in the winter!
Huh?







No comments:
Post a Comment