I know - since becoming parents, our blog has consisted mainly of Gracelynn.
Partly because it's so fun - but mainly because by comparison, Heath and I are the boring half now.
Partly because it's so fun - but mainly because by comparison, Heath and I are the boring half now.
Already this morning, Gracelynn has given me a range of expressions that I actually caught on camera.
So - it's trivia time! See if you can guess what her expression means:
Expression 1
So - it's trivia time! See if you can guess what her expression means:
Expression 1
a: Good morning Mommy
b: Come and catch me...
b: Come and catch me...
c: I'm into trouble - better come see!
d: Come play with me.
Answer: d!
When she wants me to join her in the toyroom - she will bring her toys out to me or stand in the doorway making a semi-smile...waiting for me to chase her and dive into her toybox.
Expression 2
a: Back away quickly
When she wants me to join her in the toyroom - she will bring her toys out to me or stand in the doorway making a semi-smile...waiting for me to chase her and dive into her toybox.
Expression 2
a: Back away quickly
b: Just what do you think you are doing?
c: You are interrupting me
d: All of the above
Yes, I'm afraid so...the Answer is D.
This is a very typical expression when I've "gotten in her way". We're working on the memo..."Mommy is in charge - not Gracelynn". It's improving a lot - thanks to Dr. Dobson and Jesus. :)
Expression 3
This is a very typical expression when I've "gotten in her way". We're working on the memo..."Mommy is in charge - not Gracelynn". It's improving a lot - thanks to Dr. Dobson and Jesus. :)
Expression 3
a: Something stinks!
b: I want it!
c: I want it and nothing will stop me!
d: ...I stink!
The answer is C!
The below expressions are of Gracelynn laughing hysterically...
I must admit, I have some of the most fun tickling her until her giggles turn into loud laughter and then into huge belly roars. :)
The below expressions are of Gracelynn laughing hysterically...
I must admit, I have some of the most fun tickling her until her giggles turn into loud laughter and then into huge belly roars. :)






So sweet! Look at those teeth coming in...what a big girl!
ReplyDelete