Did we somehow morf into super-sonic speed all of the sudden because I never, ever remember a year going this fast. "It's only going to get faster". Thank you, peanut section, I already know that! I just can't believe our daughter is now hugging, giving open mouth kisses (don't worry, daddy will fix that before she leaves the house!), sorting/stacking toys, and trying to put shoes on her daddy's feet.
Watermelon Crawl. Texas Shuffle. Chicken Dance...
Gracelynn does the Frankenstein Walk
Watermelon Crawl. Texas Shuffle. Chicken Dance...
Gracelynn does the Frankenstein Walk
Yes, she's getting around really well now on the carpet. As long as she knows she can't slip, she'll try walking - and has developed quite a style. :)
That darn top tooth finally broke through last week. Goodbye runny nose and cranky whines until the next tooth which unfortunately, doesn't look that far off. :(
That darn top tooth finally broke through last week. Goodbye runny nose and cranky whines until the next tooth which unfortunately, doesn't look that far off. :(
Mondays and Fridays are pretty crazy in the Kelley house now.
Gracelynn has a new buddy, Keyera, who comes over all day. Lunchtime is interesting...
Gracelynn has a new buddy, Keyera, who comes over all day. Lunchtime is interesting...
I was also shocked at just how many toys two mobile girls could drag across my living room, dining room, and yes, my kitchen floor! I fixed that after one day's life lesson...heehehee
Hello baby-gates!
Hello baby-gates!
Heath and I had carpeted Gracelynn's "toy room" not too long ago - it now serves as a perfect CAGE for these two little scooters. I now no longer wonder if my sanity will hold out.
Actually though? It's somehow easier with two the same age - if a person could just get past that infant stage with twins, I think it would actually be pretty awesome! But don't get me wrong - I'd totally skip that pregnancy stage!
Actually though? It's somehow easier with two the same age - if a person could just get past that infant stage with twins, I think it would actually be pretty awesome! But don't get me wrong - I'd totally skip that pregnancy stage!
Ahhh, peace. Mobility confined to one room.As soon as I started thinking this way...WHACK!WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!Okay, Gracelynn had the hard, square toy in her hand. I guess I'd cut off Keyera's escape route. Whups.






No comments:
Post a Comment