My brother is a DADDY now! Renae Lila (sounds like Lyla) was born 9:44 PM this past Tuesday at 8lbs 12.5oz and 20".
Alex did amazing and even looked amazing. :)
Alex did amazing and even looked amazing. :)
Uncle Seth has already officially dubbed the girls as
"Little Rae" and "Little G"
"Little Rae" and "Little G"
(Renae at 2 hours old)
After getting back home from visiting the newest addition to the family, I pulled out some of Gracelynn's pictures just to remember. :) Not sure I see a whole lot of family resemblance between the two yet...other than red, puffy skin. :)
(Gracelynn at 2 minutes old)
After getting back home from visiting the newest addition to the family, I pulled out some of Gracelynn's pictures just to remember. :) Not sure I see a whole lot of family resemblance between the two yet...other than red, puffy skin. :)
(Gracelynn at 2 minutes old)
I have lots of updates from here on the homefront, but those can wait for later.
Andrew and Alex will be heading home tonight for the first time as parents!
Wow...


What a good looking family! Congratulations! So glad the birth went well and Little G got a girl cousin to play with!
ReplyDelete