It's been quite the week:
Gracelynn said "Da-Da"
Gracelynn stood up (using the play pen...and the bar stool...and the couch...etc)
Gracelynn drank 8oz, ate a jar of carrots, a jar of pears, and a small bowl of rice cereal
AND
Gracelynn slept. And slept. And still sleeps.
Yes, Gracelynn has been going and going and going(and I swear she'll give me gray hairs way before my time!)
but...
Heath and I have also been doing other things!
Grandma Wyman came to visit and helped us clean, mulch and landscape the ENTIRE yard (pictures below) and motivated us enough to tile the backsplash in our kitchen! Somehow, we had that much more energy while Grandma was on "Gracelynn Patrol". Funny how that works.
Below: Heath getting the bricks for our landscaping.

Grandma & G putting down newspaper.

Kind of self-explanatory this one is :)
Two very warm ladies :)
A new bonnet that I sewed last night (I'm selling them online now!)

New shades! Finally!!!!!! And I do mean finally!
Our newly stained deck...
More mulch...(we used 1060 lbs)

A side-view (we still need to put up the lattice...one thing at a time!)
Side profile :) Nice trees!
The new backsplash in process...
Finished! We just need to grout it now.
Well - that's a wrap. Gracelynn is sleeping, Grandma is tired, Daddy is cleaning up...and me? I'm listening to the fair fireworks thinking, "I should be watching them...but I'M tired". Oh well. There's always next year with Gracelynn. :)Good night.
love,
the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment