Friday, May 1, 2009

Locks of Love

Hi Everyone -

We know it's been super long since since we've been able to post. This past weekend, we visited the Snitker family for an Easter gathering, we looked at the house again, got pre-approved, had our basement flood, among a host of other things.

Blogging somehow fell to the wayside... :D

But! Big exciting event of the weekend - I have now joined the ranks of women who have normal hair! I cut off about 11" for Locks of Love this weekend and I feel like I shed a bag of potatoes off of my head. Haha - maybe not quite that bad, but almost.

Sorry, no picture yet. That'll be next weekend. I have to remember how to work with shorter hair again! (It's been at least a decade since I've had it this short! Scary!)

Must go. Work has been crazy for both of us. Graduation is in three weeks here so everyone suddenly feels the urge to order the rest of their senior pictures, making it a jungle for me. Heath is dealing with pre-adolescents with spring fever! (Good luck hubby!)

We'll post more on life next week. :)

- the kelleys

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the picture! I did locks of love several years ago and am planning to do it again. I don't know if my hair is long enough yet, though, or if I am ready to part with it just yet... we'll see!
    --Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooo hooo! can't wait for a pic! Tell Heath to hang in there, I feel as if I am in the same boat...oh wait, I am!

    Talk to you guys soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait either to see but you're gorgeous no matter what friend! really miss you! :)
    emily :)

    ReplyDelete