So I just have to share Gracelynn's latest -
Heath started singing "He's making a list, checking it twice!" and Gracelynn mimicked him and has since been singing:
"He's making a list - checking the price!"
What a girl after my own thrifty heart. Lol. You go Gracelynn. ;)
Nothing says good morning like hot oatmeal...
and my little man with sleepy eyes.
We kind of got into the decorating Christmas spirit a bit early this year since the plan is to tear down right after Christmas so we're "ready" (haha) for baby #3. What an oxymoron.
Gracelynn must be cut from the same cloth as her mamma because what do we like to do when we bake and cook? Why, lick from the bowl, of course! Not to mention, sample everything before and after.
So here is before:
And here is after:
Although it got to be pretty messy and Heath just decided it was safer to stay out of the kitchen, Gracelynn turned out to be quite the little cookie sprinkler.
Honestly - I can't believe how old our kiddos are getting or just how fast they're growing out of their clothes! Clayton is finally putting on some chunky weight - which either means he's getting ready for a good growth spurt again (I do NOT have enough pants if that happens!) or I'm finally putting enough extra cheese and sweets on his plate. I think even I burn calories just watching him play.
Gracelynn, on the other hand, is just as tall as ever, if not taller. She barely fits into most of her 5T tops and is mostly 6x (which is mind boggling). Poor girl is doomed to have long arms just like me. Not to mention, 5T elastic pants. Mommy and Daddy's narrow hips live on. That poor girl wouldn't be able to keep anything if not for the invention of button elastic inside kids' pants. Thank you, whoever you are!
I found an "art" table the other day for a $1. I was SO excited. Now, instead of trying to save our dining room table every time the kids want to do a craft, I can slide them up to this one and say, "Have at it!"
Here they are putting stickers on it together. Together! That lasted for all of 5 minutes, but those were some sweet 5 minutes. :)
We're already back from church and in comfy clothes. Even though he was almost ready to fall asleep, Clayton couldn't resist wrestling Gracelynn for a bit and getting tickled. Yes - teeth! SIX up top and TWO on the bottom. Quite the combo.
Clayton kind of got obsessed with his feet...
Really obsessed.
That's all for now. Maid Marion is playing for a bit before her nap and little Robin Hood is in bed out cold. We'll check in with you all later!
4 weeks or less until we meet little Kelley #3!










No comments:
Post a Comment